Thursday, June 10, 2010

Hello World ( in my British voice of course)......

Hello World...and welcome to my blog... I am super excited about starting my own blog and I have been wanting to do so for some time now. I guess I should start off by stating why I wanted to start my own blog. Well for starters this has been a challenging year for me. In the past year I have graduated from college ( "yeah me")... started graduate school ( " double yeah me ")..ended a long term relationship ( 1/2 "yeah")...engaged in some questionable relationships
(definitely no "yeah")...and a myriad of other things to be described at a later time ( stay tuned). While going through all these changes I have often turned to the guidance and advice of my wonderful friends and family. My friends and family have often told me ( sometimes not even solicited ) what they have done or would have done in my situation. But often I have wondered what other twenty-somethings : not related to me in any shape, form or fashion...have done when faced with similar changes and challenges in their lives. For this reason I have decided to write a blog, detailing the sorted and sometimes messy details of my life, and hopefully someone will feel compelled enough to share their story. And with our powers combined we can navigate this often difficult and confusing time called our twenties ( ok that was a little dramatic...but I think you get the idea...this is a sharing space). With all that said: HELLO WORLD and welcome to the sorted life of a Twenty-Something Brown Girl...

No comments:

Post a Comment